What's New :
* NEW ECONOMYMaking Evolve into a free title, our first goal was to revisit how players earn and unlock content. We have rebuilt the in-game store which now allows players to unlock content with Silver Keys. You can earn Silver Keys by simply playing Evolve! Completing matches, challenges, progression rewards, and through the monthly punch card are all great ways to earn Silver Keys. Save up for your favorite characters, perks that fit your playstyle, the best looking skins--you name it. The more you play, the more Silver Keys you earn. One thing to keep in mind, all content in Evolve: Stage 2 can be earned for free!
* CHARACTER ROTATIONSEvery week a new set of four Hunters and one Monster will be available to all players for free. Try them out and see who your favorites are. You can use your Silver Keys to purchase any you end up liking! Keep an eye on social media to see when your favorite character is in rotation.
Welcome to the new Evolve UI. We have redone the UI from the ground up to get you into games faster while making the menus more intuitive and user friendly.
* NEW USER INTERFACE
We have moved the matchmaking and character selection to before you get in-game. This streamlined performance and minimizes load times. We also removed the carousal and added a new grid to show all characters, those owned and those available to own, The new Characters page in your Profile shows off all of the characters Evolve has to offer. You can click into each character and see your personal rewards and stats for that individual character.
* NEW PROGRESSION SYSTEMACCOUNT AND CHARACTER PROGRESSION
We created a brand new progression system with a rebuilt account level system and a brand new character-specific progression system. As you move through the account levels to 30, you'll get Silver Keys and badges. Once you find your favorite characters in Evolve, you can work up their character progression levels to unlock perks, elite skins, and Silver Key bonuses!
MONTHLY PUNCH CARD
As a thank you for players coming back and playing Evolve: Stage 2 regularly, every day you login to the game you'll unlock a new reward! These can include: Silver Keys, Skins, Perks, Badges, and even Characters! No reward is tied to a specific day of the week, it goes strictly off the number of days you sign in over a reward month.
Everyone now has their own daily challenges! Don't like the challenge you got for the day? Easily swap out the challenge for another one! Challenges give you rewards like Silver Keys for you to spend in the store for more characters, skins, badges, and more!
* DROPSHIPTo keep the game moving quickly, we've sped things up in Hunt through improvements to the dropship.
ANY HUNTER CAN TRAP THE MONSTER
* SHARED MOBILE ARENA
More fights and less running. We gave all Hunters a Dome to ensure more fights happen every game, keep the game moving, and make each Hunt game more enjoyable. Throwing the Dome is now the team's responsibility instead of just the Trapper's. Missing Domes is no longer a possibility. When you have seen and are in range of the monster, you'll see a prompt to throw the Dome which centers around the Monster's position.
5 MINUTE DOME TIMER
The Dome Timer has been changed from a steady 1 minute to a variable length with a maximum of 5 minutes. The only way to bring the Dome down is to let the timer reach zero. We have introduced two ways to decrease the Dome timer. The Hunter team can decrease the Dome duration by dishing out damage to the Monster and the Monster can decrease the timer by downing Hunters.
* NEW CLASS ABILITIESASSAULT'S DEFENSE MATRIX
The Defense Matrix gives the Monster more of a reason to down the Assault. Previously, the Assault could get down to low health, activate Shield, and still dish out damage until their Shield depleted and their Medic could heal them back up to full health. The Defense Matrix forces the Assault to be more cautious when focusing the Monster and give the Monsters some breathing room. The Defense Matrix reduces incoming damage by 75%. Make sure to use the Defense Matrix before your health gets too low!
SUPPORT'S SHIELD BURST
The Team Cloak was replaced since it either worked out really well for one team or didn't work at all. We replaced the Team Cloak with a Shield Burst to make the Support's class ability more reliable and consistent. When you activate the new Shield Burst, all Hunters within a 30 meter radius will be shielded for a short period of time. Use your Shield Burst often so you can use multiple Shield Bursts before you or a teammate gets incapacitated!
TRAPPER'S PLANET SCANNER
When activated, a satellite scans the planet for the Monster and points the team in the general direction of the Monster. Trapper also gets a speed boost for a short period of time upon use and can see the Monster for a short period of time. Make sure to use the Planet Scanner when you first land out of the dropship. Also useful for dodging big scary monsters!